Wednesday 9 May 2012

My One Eyed View

Scarborough Bluffs
Viewing the world threw one eye can change your perspective on whats important in life.  Watching waves crash on the shore, hoping to catch that one moment when the spirit of the water has reached its beloved land is worth all the time it took to get the shot.  With the hustle and bustle of life today it is nice to just sit back and wait for the beauty to happen.  No pushing, no hurrying, just a breath waiting to exhale.




Ravenwood


I have danced in the woods with the spirit of the Trees in hopes they would give me their wisdom and to my surprise been given a rare opportunity to capture  life among the leaves and moss. At times I have felt like an invading force in their otherwise peaceful existence, but with offerings in hand they have granted me permission to capture them on film and share it with all that can see it.
I am thankful to the spirit that has shown itself to me while I view it from behind my camera, how it has reminded me that life is better slowed down, that it has so much more to give when we take a moment to see it. 







Super Moon

It has been a long time since I have viewed the world through one eye and as I give thanks to all those that support me on this journey and to the Gods that gave me the push to do it.  I am humbled by the beauty, the love and the patients of all that stood still long enough for me to get the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment